Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Round Five

It was just less than 3 years ago that I was departing on my first trip to Ghana, West Africa with Lutheran Church of Hope. After 4 short term trips, Ghana never escapses my mind once I return back home. Next month I will depart on a different adventure to Ghana, on my own, to partner with Globeserve Ministries before joining the group to finish this mission. I will be working with 3 townships and branching out from there to work with several villages. It has been a dream to venture out and become closer to the living experience of the local Ghanaians, and now I have the courage to step out and make this dream come to life. I will depart July 12th and will return in August. I created this blog to share an adventure: To share the travels of Trip 5, to reflect back and share the stories of the lives of Ghanaians whom I have met, and the stories that have forever changed my life and my heart for the people of Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment